Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Westside Connection - Call 9-1-1

Mo Claim - Westside Connection - Call 9-1-1.
The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Westside Connection - Call 9-1-1.

Do you know about - Westside Connection - Call 9-1-1

Mo Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Mo Claim . You read this article for home elevators an individual want to know is Mo Claim .

How is Westside Connection - Call 9-1-1

Westside Connection - Call 9-1-1 Video Clips. Duration : 3.75 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Mo Claim . [Chorus - Ice Cube:] This right here is considered a banger Delivered With anger, your life is in danger Beware of them strangers, holdin' them flamers Them naggers were swagger, cause they keep it gangsta [Verse 1 - Ice Cube] Just face it, I blaze shit Yo shit is basic, my shit is matrix Make you erase shit Niggas won't say shit, but DJs you ain't shit Cause you don't play shit, unless it's that gay shit I'm straight off the slave ship, my style is ancient I'm rich and I'm famous, I'm armed, I'm dangerous I came wit that language, it's mad, it's brainless You study at Cambridge, I'm fuckin' yo main bitch Plus my ebonics is full, of gin and tonic, erotic Yeah you got it, hypnotic, plus I got it, brrr After nine eleven niggas got patriotic On nine twelve I'm like fuck it nigga blaze the chronic [Hook - Ice Cube:] Call nine eleven, then call your reverend Then call heaven, here I come lord Live by the gun, die by the gun A eye for an eye when you live and die by this war [Chorus - Ice Cube] [Verse 2 - Mack 10] Yeah, now it's the mornin' after the night I just rolled 9-1-1 ain't a area code it's a gangsta mode And I'm still in amazement on how I put it down Emptied round after round rat-tat-tat was the sound Now understand the situation, it was urgent We, handled this emergency urgently I can't just have no nigga out there just workin' me, jerkin' me Talkin' all kind of shit, dishing dirt on me, shit He was a local nigga sheisty and didn't wanna pay up So I got dressed in ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Mo Claim . Where you possibly can offer use within your everyday life. And above all, your reaction is Mo Claim . View Related articles related to Mo Claim . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Westside Connection - Call 9-1-1.



No comments:

Post a Comment