Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Ultimate Trick Tip: Kickflip / Getting Kickflips Higher

Mo Claim - The Ultimate Trick Tip: Kickflip / Getting Kickflips Higher.
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination The Ultimate Trick Tip: Kickflip / Getting Kickflips Higher.

Do you know about - The Ultimate Trick Tip: Kickflip / Getting Kickflips Higher

Mo Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Mo Claim . You look at this article for information about anyone wish to know is Mo Claim .

How is The Ultimate Trick Tip: Kickflip / Getting Kickflips Higher

The Ultimate Trick Tip: Kickflip / Getting Kickflips Higher Video Clips. Duration : 9.98 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Mo Claim . More of my rambling. I worked pretty hard on this, so I think I'm allowed to claim this as an "ultimate" haha. THE GOLDEN TIP FOR KICKFLIPS AT 6:49 (well for me it's a really good tip =P ) stats: 2.5 hours of rambling in front of camera 0.5 hours of correcting a clip because something went weird with the original clip 6 hours (seriously) of editing all of my ramblings 6.5 hours to render THE OLLIE: 0:00 Intro 0:23 Tricks you need to know 0:38 IMPORTANT FOR ALL WHO WANT TO LEARN HOW TO OLLIE 0:48 Set-up ----1:15 One important thing to note about set-up 1:27 Starting the trick 1:54 Dragging your foot up the board for kickflips 2:50 Where to flick the board? 3:25 What your back foot is doing throughout the trick (helping your back foot come around back to the board) 4:13 What your front foot is doing after the flick (helping your front foot come around back to the board) 4:53 Awkward kickflip simulation (without the board) 5:05 Landing the kickflip 5:24 END ONE COMMON PROBLEM THAT 99% OF YOU WILL HAVE 5:24 The problem that almost everyone will have 6:05 Rant... =l 6:25 A quick fix for this problem 6:35 Has to be said.... May kill some of you guys' confidence THE BEST WAY TO PRACTICE KICKFLIPS 6:48 The best way to practice kickflips 7:40 Things you should understand about kickflips in general GETTING YOUR KICKFLIPS HIGHER 8:16 Getting Kickflips Higher (orly) 9:39 THE END - along with clips I used in the corner
I hope you have new knowledge about Mo Claim . Where you possibly can offer easy use in your day-to-day life. And most of all, your reaction is Mo Claim . View Related articles associated with Mo Claim . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share The Ultimate Trick Tip: Kickflip / Getting Kickflips Higher.



No comments:

Post a Comment