Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Masta ace - Ghetto like

Mo Claim - Masta ace - Ghetto like.
The content is good quality and helpful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Masta ace - Ghetto like.

Do you know about - Masta ace - Ghetto like

Mo Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Mo Claim . You see this article for information about a person need to know is Mo Claim .

How is Masta ace - Ghetto like

Masta ace - Ghetto like Video Clips. Duration : 4.22 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Mo Claim . (Masta Ace) its tha bass in yo face Yo yo yo YEAH!!! 1,2 1,2 uh thousand MA, uh it dont stop uh it dont stop uh yeah another one nigga wat! Another one [Verse 1] MA, I ride these tracks wit no pedels and hold medels, since I was born i've een so ghetto I grew up in the projects called Howitt and if you ran from a fight, you was a coward, and got devoured Since then, aint much change as far as I go Accept that, I dont eat pork and I do Tybo Still ghetto like old sneakers an new strings or a little baby with a chain, and a few rings I'm ghetto like a Lucy Newport I'm ghetto like smokin' weed, drivin' through Oakland pumpin' Too $hort A long with a few quatres, and a six-pack of St.I'z Tha same guyz that always get high, off what you bought I'm ghetto like turning your channels with a pair of pylers Alotta cats claim that they ghetto, but they're liars It's plain to see, I'm so ghetto as I claim to be whos got as much ghetto game as me, Nobody!! [Hook] I'm Ghetto like...10 carrot gold rings and chains I'm Ghetto like...Pitty pat and space games I'm Ghetto like...Mail boxes with 5 names I'm Ghetto like...you Yes I'm Ghetto like...you I'm Ghetto like...rockin a skully in did-summer I'm Ghetto like...A-track tapes of Stevie Wonder I'm Ghetto like...4 tv's up in the hummer I'm Ghetto like...you when I'm Ghetto like...you [Verse 2] Every night on my block police question the theifs I'm ghetto like finding a bottle, and catchin bees I'm ghetto like rockin do-rag in a new jag with ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Mo Claim . Where you may put to use within your evryday life. And above all, your reaction is Mo Claim . View Related articles related to Mo Claim . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Masta ace - Ghetto like.



No comments:

Post a Comment