Thursday, May 24, 2012

Still Doll Karaoke w/ Eng Subs, Kanji And Lyrics

Mo Claim - Still Doll Karaoke w/ Eng Subs, Kanji And Lyrics.
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Still Doll Karaoke w/ Eng Subs, Kanji And Lyrics.

Do you know about - Still Doll Karaoke w/ Eng Subs, Kanji And Lyrics

Mo Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Mo Claim . You check this out article for information about an individual want to know is Mo Claim .

How is Still Doll Karaoke w/ Eng Subs, Kanji And Lyrics

Still Doll Karaoke w/ Eng Subs, Kanji And Lyrics Video Clips. Duration : 3.37 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Mo Claim . When making this video, I changed a little of the english lyrics, but the concept's the same. And the lyrics are a bit slow, I know. I couldn't add kanji in the video, they're in the description. I DO NOT CLAIM TO OWN THIS VIDEO, THIS IS PURELY FANMADE. Romanji lyrics: Hi miss Alice Anata garasu no Me de donna yume wo Mirareru no Miirareru no... Mata atashi Kokoro ga sakete Nagare deru Tsukurotta Sukima ni sasaru Kioku tachi Hi miss Alice Anata kajitsu no Kuchi de Dare ni ai wo Nageteru no Nageiteru no... Mou atashi Kotoba wo tsumugu Shita no netsu Samekitte Mederu outa mo Utaenai Still, you do not answer English lyrics: Hi miss alice What kind of dream can you see When your eyes are made out of glass Is it enchanting? Does it fascinate you..? It seems like my heart Is broken just like before And it's pouring out I mend it but My once precius memories Pierce the openings Hi miss Alice Who is the lucky person You throw love to With your fruity lips Is he responding? Does it make you sad..? The heat of my tungue That let me speak and sing Has already cooled And I can't sing The songs about love Any longer now Still, you do not answer Kanji: Hi miss Alice あなた硝子の眼で どんな夢を 見られるの? 魅入られるの? また あたし こころが裂けて 流れ出る 繕った 隙間に刺さる 記憶たち Hi miss Alice あなた果実の口で 誰に愛を 投げてるの? 嘆いてるの? もう あたし 言葉を紡ぐ 舌の熱 冷めきって 愛でるお歌も 歌えない Still you do not answer
I hope you get new knowledge about Mo Claim . Where you may put to easy use in your everyday life. And most importantly, your reaction is Mo Claim . View Related articles associated with Mo Claim . I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Still Doll Karaoke w/ Eng Subs, Kanji And Lyrics.



No comments:

Post a Comment