Thursday, May 31, 2012

【巡音ルカ】Can't I Even Dream? 夢見てもいいじゃないの 【VOCALOID】

Mo Claim - 【巡音ルカ】Can't I Even Dream? 夢見てもいいじゃないの 【VOCALOID】.
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination 【巡音ルカ】Can't I Even Dream? 夢見てもいいじゃないの 【VOCALOID】.

Do you know about - 【巡音ルカ】Can't I Even Dream? 夢見てもいいじゃないの 【VOCALOID】

Mo Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Mo Claim . You see this article for information about a person wish to know is Mo Claim .

How is 【巡音ルカ】Can't I Even Dream? 夢見てもいいじゃないの 【VOCALOID】

【巡音ルカ】Can't I Even Dream? 夢見てもいいじゃないの 【VOCALOID】 Video Clips. Duration : 2.83 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Mo Claim . The original version was sung by Miku(sm6606692) YAY :D This is my first VSQ. Sorry how overdone the vibrato is XD;; I wish youtube could let you swap the audio with something you've updated...you know? Go ahead and use it if you want. ...Just don't be a BETCH and claim it as your own....that's stealing..... VSQ: www.mediafire.com Off Vocal: www.mediafire.com MP3: www.mediafire.com Romaji ---------- yami kumo ni sagashi teru tsukanda mono sura te banashite mimi o kiri saku kaze ni kogoeru karada wa setsunai dake koko ni iru no itande iru umi tsuzukeru kono mune hashiri dashite tsumazui tara modore nai wa koko ni iru no tsure dashite yo watashi no ōji sama yume mite mo ii ja nai no hitomi tsuki sasu ame ni hohoemu watashi wa kuruu furi o koko ni iru no afurete iru umi tsuzukeru kono ai sakebi dashite todokanu nara imi ga nai wa koko ni iru no tsure dashite yo watashi no ōji sama yume mite mo ii ja nai no yume mite mo ii ja nai no 夢見てもいいじゃないの---------- 闇雲に探してる掴んだものすら 手放して耳を切り裂く風に凍える身体は 切ないだけここにいるの 痛んでいる膿みつづける この胸走り出して 躓いたら戻れないわここにいるの 連れ出してよ私の王子様夢見てもいいじゃないの瞳突き刺す雨に微笑む私は 狂うふりをここにいるの 溢れている生みつづける この愛叫び出して 届かぬなら意味がないわここにいるの 連れ出してよ私の王子様夢見てもいいじゃないの夢見てもいいじゃないのrockleetist made an English version! Check it out! :D www.youtube.com
I hope you get new knowledge about Mo Claim . Where you may put to used in your daily life. And just remember, your reaction is Mo Claim . View Related articles related to Mo Claim . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share 【巡音ルカ】Can't I Even Dream? 夢見てもいいじゃないの 【VOCALOID】.



No comments:

Post a Comment