Sunday, June 24, 2012

how to quickscope and the CM shot [HD]

Mo Claim - how to quickscope and the CM shot [HD].
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination how to quickscope and the CM shot [HD].

Do you know about - how to quickscope and the CM shot [HD]

Mo Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Mo Claim . You check this out article for information about what you need to know is Mo Claim .

How is how to quickscope and the CM shot [HD]

how to quickscope and the CM shot [HD] Tube. Duration : 7.88 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Mo Claim . the CM shot is named after me and proof i can do this shot will be along shortly (probs when i next play bog)or ill just do a recreation in a private match..... lol in this tutorial i show you how to quickscope with the ACOG making a tutorial for reg scopes soon so keep a eye here :) and i show you the shot i "made" and how to do it i first did the shot around 5:40 pm on the 11th of april 2009 i claim it as my own shot as i havent seen anyone do it before and yes i watch alot of montages so i do check these things anyways anyways back to the tutorial what you need to do it just count to ONE but slowly. practise it at different speeds until you get it right. try to match the speed of saying ONE with the speed i say it and you should get it in no time. for very new people, please go to the split screen option on the multiplayer menu and put a mark where the cross meets in the middle as this will help you aim faster and teach yourself where on the screen to look when pointing a sniper rifle. this method is extremely useful for noobs and pros so give it a go and tell me what you think. and remember to say it SLOWLY. GT: XLHA(space)CM31 add me if u want some lessons but dont bug me to much about it as i have friends and a social life (believe it or not xD)
I hope you have new knowledge about Mo Claim . Where you can offer use in your everyday life. And most of all, your reaction is Mo Claim . View Related articles associated with Mo Claim . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share how to quickscope and the CM shot [HD].



No comments:

Post a Comment