Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tech N9ne-Cant Shake It

Mo Claim - Tech N9ne-Cant Shake It.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination Tech N9ne-Cant Shake It.

Do you know about - Tech N9ne-Cant Shake It

Mo Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Mo Claim . You check this out article for home elevators an individual want to know is Mo Claim .

How is Tech N9ne-Cant Shake It

Tech N9ne-Cant Shake It Video Clips. Duration : 3.63 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Mo Claim . [Intro speech] Tech N9ne Another piece that I wrote... About me.. Being stuck in my ways.. Yea.. [Chorus] Krizz Kaliko And I can't give up what I'm in love with, I guess I'm a mess and I just can't shake it I jus can't change what I am, [Bridge] Krizz Kaliko What did I do to be so wrong, can it be so different, is there a remedy, will you be forgiving me, cuz this ain't, my life, or the way I'm sposed to be, I'm waiting here for you to come an tell me, What I do so wrong. [Verse One] Tech N9ne Listen to me this talent was given to me by his omnipitence, so dig it music is livin' through me, even through prisons ive arisin he bigin it in movies ism is if this a hit, the vision is of beauty for women, when im wirtin im winnin, so excitin im grinnin, then you strike and then the fights are begining i gotta be sharp as a knife when im on the mic an u sinnin, by stifling my spinnin wit the 'maginary life that u bin' in, by thinking you be the reason no speaking to you this evening, im deep in this music reaching, for the piece of the loot to siezin, but you b illlin becuz my attention you truely stealin, pursue the mill-ions, coming second would you be willing? dont think so! (cha) you keep thinking time but i think doe!(cha) Love is what you need from me but in time it'l shrink mo!(cha) cuz i be on the grind for this rhyme wit the ink flow, i go for mine an u think its a crime but i think whoa. [Chorus] x2 Krizz Kaliko And I can't give up what I'm in love with I guess I'm a ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Mo Claim . Where you possibly can put to used in your day-to-day life. And most importantly, your reaction is Mo Claim . View Related articles associated with Mo Claim . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Tech N9ne-Cant Shake It.



No comments:

Post a Comment