Saturday, June 9, 2012

"YuSzeenIt" Preview- Tszeen [Cover][Freestyle]

Mo Claim - "YuSzeenIt" Preview- Tszeen [Cover][Freestyle].
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination "YuSzeenIt" Preview- Tszeen [Cover][Freestyle].

Do you know about - "YuSzeenIt" Preview- Tszeen [Cover][Freestyle]

Mo Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Mo Claim . You check this out article for facts about that need to know is Mo Claim .

How is "YuSzeenIt" Preview- Tszeen [Cover][Freestyle]

"YuSzeenIt" Preview- Tszeen [Cover][Freestyle] Tube. Duration : 1.82 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Mo Claim . Hey guys this is my OFFICIAL PREVIEW for my mixtape "YuSzeenIt" I want everyone to reshare this video on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, EVERYWHERE ! *FAN PAGE* www.facebook.com PLEASE LIKE THE FAN PAGE : www.facebook.com Because of request here is the lyrics : See back then , it didn't happen, we had use Pens and get it clappin/everybody writing trynna claim they is the best/ but the only way to measure is to see who has success/i aint trynna come off cocky, I'd rather call it confidence / in a Couple years I guarantee I'm the most dominent/ you trynna hate , trynna get up in my face/ but the plan is stay humble and to follow my fate/see I keep my hopes up , so I don't have to look down/ ever since they heard me spit , yah they lookin shook now/ yah I'm on top, with a bomb plot / so they yell suddan everytime they hear my song drop/ I'm too sick, I swear I shudda been signed/ I'm out in tdot with a NY state of mind/ you say you da best, homeboy we know you lien/ only time you hot is when you sitting on iron/ see I got a hot flow/ that'll keep ya head bobbin like you hit pot hole/ ding dong ya pops home/ I'm the father of the game and I'm barely 16/ roll that up and light it you gon have a sick dream/ me and jae yah we make a sick team/ all you haters I forget you I guess I'm cee loo green/ and honestly man I'm trynna see Mo' green/ all up in airplanes like bob/ uh y'all should stop trynna tell me what to do/ and realize I'm on a path of makin news/ almost at 100 thousand ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Mo Claim . Where you possibly can put to use within your evryday life. And most of all, your reaction is Mo Claim . View Related articles associated with Mo Claim . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share "YuSzeenIt" Preview- Tszeen [Cover][Freestyle].



No comments:

Post a Comment