Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Siya ay Buhay, Manalig Ka

Mo Claim - Siya ay Buhay, Manalig Ka.
The content is good quality and helpful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I actually have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Siya ay Buhay, Manalig Ka.

Do you know about - Siya ay Buhay, Manalig Ka

Mo Claim ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Mo Claim . You read this article for home elevators an individual need to know is Mo Claim .

How is Siya ay Buhay, Manalig Ka

Siya ay Buhay, Manalig Ka Tube. Duration : 4.53 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Mo Claim . This is the story of a resilient little child whose sight is terribly marred by an eye disease. As each day passed, the world was getting dimmer and darker for him. Yet he never stopped believing that one day, Jesus will restore his eyesight. And Jesus did! This is the story of Manuel Justin.... Manalig Ka titik at musika: Romulo M. Perez areglo: Robert M. Delgado iluom lahat ng takot sa iyong damdamin ang pangalan Niya lagi ang tawagin at Siya"y nakikinig sa bawat hinaing! magmasid at mamulat sa kanyang kapangyarihan nabatid mo ba na Siya''y naglalaan patuloy na naghahatid ng tunay na....kalayaan! manalig ka! tuyuin ang luha sa mga mata hindi Siya panaginip hindi Siya isang pangarap Siya"y buhay! manalig ka! ang ngayon, tila walang mararating na bukas ngunit kung Siya ang ating hayaang maglandas pag-asa ay muling mabibigkas! manalig ka! tuyuin ang luha sa mga mata hindi Siya natutulog ,hindi nakakalimot kay Hesus...manalig ka... kay Hesus...manalig...ka... Music is from the album : Sa Habang Panahon by:tinig san jose ***IMPORTANT*** I created this video using the song Manalig Ka by Tinig San Jose, lyrics and music by Romulo M. Perez and special musical arrangement by Robert M. Delgado. I also used some clips from a movie about Jesus Christ. All other portions of the video are my creations except for those that are mentioned above. I claim no rights or credit whatsoever for the music or some of the clips used in this video, in any way or form. I created this inspirational ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Mo Claim . Where you possibly can offer use in your daily life. And most significantly, your reaction is Mo Claim . View Related articles associated with Mo Claim . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Siya ay Buhay, Manalig Ka.



No comments:

Post a Comment